Sunday, December 14, 2008

A year review in photos: 2007

Thought I'd do a recap of my two wonderful years in Seattle.

Here are some photo moments of 2007!

1. Meeting Richard Sherman, Disney composer (Mary Poppins & others)
2. Olympic Sculpture Park talking to Mom on the phone.
3. Tulip Fields at Mt. Vernon, WA
4. Hiking at Mt. Rainier with Diane
5. The Arboretum, Seattle
6. Mt. Rainier from Kerry Park, Seattle
7.Owl: Reminds me of Life, Reminds me of Death, Reminds me of Kennan's kookiness
8. The lawns of Capitol Hill - shaggy dog
9. Winter nights out of focus
10.Rainy Capitol Hill: Colors Duo, no I didn't dress this way everyday
11.Starbucks cures the Damp









No comments:

About Me

My photo
The blog documenting my time on the west coast, 2007-8 is named after the first time I wore a short sleeved shirt when I was little and upon seeing my arms I freaked out and yelled "Big Arms, Big Arms!" I would like to befriend a swan with Mom and we would ride it into the sunset.

My other blogs!!

Read about Victoria and Oregon coast brew pub jaunt.

http://seabear.travellerspoint.com/

Read about my adventures in Buenos Aires.

http://buenossarahs/wordpress.com

Sarah's shared items