Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gasworks Park

Gasworks Park - Definitely one the weirdest parks.It's on the site of the former Seattle Gas Light Company gasification plant, located on the north shore of Lake Union at the south end of the Wallingford neighborhood. Gas Works park contains remnants of the sole remaining coal gasification plant in the US.
























The park also offers a great view of Lake Union and the Downtown that I rarely get to see. I work right under the space needle and live on the hill to the left.












Flowering asparagus in the moonlight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aspargas is fun! Great Blog! I like blogs like this. Thank you for sharing your kind words, I would have to say that I agree. Good job on the layout, color scheme, and content. I like this blog!


Search Engine for Internet Marketing
Add URL, Blog, Business, etc FREE
RSS 1,000's of links for marketing

About Me

My photo
The blog documenting my time on the west coast, 2007-8 is named after the first time I wore a short sleeved shirt when I was little and upon seeing my arms I freaked out and yelled "Big Arms, Big Arms!" I would like to befriend a swan with Mom and we would ride it into the sunset.

My other blogs!!

Read about Victoria and Oregon coast brew pub jaunt.

http://seabear.travellerspoint.com/

Read about my adventures in Buenos Aires.

http://buenossarahs/wordpress.com

Sarah's shared items