Saturday, March 3, 2007

Delightful

This is Interlaken Park, a very ferny and mossy ravine that I discovered a few Sundays ago. All I had with me was my phone to take a picture, you can be the judge if I really took this with my phone or if I found it on Google images.

LIST O' DELIGHTS
Smell of ferns
Space Needle as compass
free bus passes
my coworkers who say things to their moms like "Sorry, Muglsey."
Used books stores with kittykats to play with
If you go to the branch libraries they let you TAKE the children's
paperbacks. You don't even have to check them out. But they do want you to
return them eventually. I can read all the Newberry Award Winners I want!
Playmobil toys on every street corner
Camera Church (pictured below)



Enjoying the local seafood. (not really, eating a weird fish stick taco).
What I see when I come out of work each night. (my work's backyard).

Church looks like a camera.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The blog documenting my time on the west coast, 2007-8 is named after the first time I wore a short sleeved shirt when I was little and upon seeing my arms I freaked out and yelled "Big Arms, Big Arms!" I would like to befriend a swan with Mom and we would ride it into the sunset.

My other blogs!!

Read about Victoria and Oregon coast brew pub jaunt.

http://seabear.travellerspoint.com/

Read about my adventures in Buenos Aires.

http://buenossarahs/wordpress.com

Sarah's shared items